Hello Friends. Today we learn about how to integrate Google Analytics code in Magento Application. you should perform the following:
We give you very easy way to add google analytics code in Magento perform the following:
- First step you create Google analytics tracking ID account. then you need to copy tracking code from the Google Analytics account by following this detailed tutorial.
- You should get the code similar to the one, presented below:
- ‘UA-XXXXX-X‘ in your code ( where 12345-5 stands for your Account ID number) is your Google Account ID.
- Log into your Magento Admin Area and navigate to Stores -> Configuration section.
- Now Access Magneto the Sales -> Google section and expand the option.
- After that Enable Google API it and paste the tracking code to the Account Number field. Next, click on the Save Config button to apply the changes.
- Now finally Google Analytics code successfully add.
Thank you for watching thinknowledge. Now you know Learn How to Integrate Google Analytics in Magento 2.x.?
Hi, I’m Anshul Johri Founder of Thinknowledge. I’m passionate to web explorer, WordPress/ Meganto / Joomla/ Drupal/ Open Cart & SEO. In Thinknowledge we distribute our knowledge to people who loves to learning WordPress, SEO or another website platform for Beginners with easy to understand our tutorials.