Hello Friends. Today we learn about how to integrate Google Analytics code in Magento Application. you should perform the following:
We give you very easy way to add google analytics code in Magento perform the following:
- First step you create Google analytics tracking ID account. then you need to copy tracking code from the Google Analytics account by following this detailed tutorial.
- You should get the code similar to the one, presented below:
- ‘UA-XXXXX-X‘ in your code ( where 12345-5 stands for your Account ID number) is your Google Account ID.
- Log into your Magento Admin Area and navigate to Stores -> Configuration section.
- Now Access Magneto the Sales -> Google section and expand the option.
- After that Enable Google API it and paste the tracking code to the Account Number field. Next, click on the Save Config button to apply the changes.
- Now finally Google Analytics code successfully add.
Thank you for watching thinknowledge. Now you know Learn How to Integrate Google Analytics in Magento 2.x.?